Rent Flats Dundee
Schedule of Fees and Services
We are registered members of ARLA Propertymark which means we meet higher industry standards than the law demands. Our experts undertake regular training to ensure they are up to date with best practice and complex legislative changes so they can offer you the best advice.
As regulated members of ARLA Propertymark and The Property Ombudsman you can have peace of mind that your money is safe, protected and backed by a Client Money Protection (CMP) scheme.
Fairness, Honesty and Transparency
At the heart of our services are our core values - fairness, honesty and transparency which is why we offer a straightforward and fully transparent fee structure.
All Charges below are Excluding VAT
Level of service offered
MANAGED LET: 10% of monthly rent
Setup Fee: £149
A fully managed service delegating the day to day management of the property to us.
- - Free market rental appraisal and advice on letting your property
- - Full marketing of the property on relevant portals and accompanied viewings
- - Receipt of tenancy applications, advanced credit, identity and referencing checks, vetting and lease preparation
- - Collect and remit the monthly rent received
- - Pursue non-payment of rent and provide advice on rent arrears actions
- - Professional accounting and management software, individual client portal, regular statements and property reports
- - Advise all relevant local authorities and utility providers of changes
- - Advise on refurbishment, legal obligations and compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents
- - Undertake two inspection visits per annum and preparation of associated reports
- - Arrange routine repairs and instruct approved contractors
- - Hold keys throughout the tenancy term and provide out of hours emergency cover
- - End of tenancy procedures and final checkout of tenant
- - Non-resident landlord HMRC deductions and provision of NRL8 (if relevant)
*not exhaustive, please refer to our standard terms of business
RENT COLLECTION: 8% of monthly rent
Setup Fee: £149
A partially managed service which following the initial setup and commencement of the tenancy, allows you to take a more hands on approach in the day to day management of the property and ongoing tenancy, whilst we take care of the financial aspects.
TENANT FIND ONLY: 12% of first month’s rent
Setup Fee: £299
A self-managed service which following the initial setup and commencement of the tenancy, all aspects of the day to day management of the property and ongoing tenancy revert to you.
Additional non-optional fees and charges (irrespective of level of service)
ARRANGEMENT FEE FOR WORKS: 10% per total cost of invoice.
Arranging access, assessing costs with contractor ensuring completion is in accordance with the specification of works. Retaining warranty or guarantee
SERVING AND INSTRUCTING SERVICE OF NOTICES: £25
Plus any other outlays
RENT REVIEW FEE: £25
Fee only applicable when rent review conducted during a tenancy. Review rent in accordance with current prevailing market condition and advise the landlord. Negotiate with tenant, serve notices and update the tenancy agreement
PROFESSIONAL HOURLY RATE: £25
TERMINATION FEE: No termination fee
No termination fee applicable. All outstanding fees and additional outlays settled within fourteen days of termination.
Fees and charges applicable to clients who are non-resident and not approved to receive rental income without the deduction of tax.
To remit and balance the financial return to HMRC quarterly and respond to any specific query relating to the return from the landlord or HMRC
Fees and charges that you may incur beyond the scope of any level of service and which normally relate to additional instructions.
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY VISITS: £25
Attend to specific requests such as neighbour disputes; local authority visits, additional visits required to monitor the tenancy, community meetings etc.
INVENTORY AND SCHEDULE OF CONDITION: £95.00 (Fees excluding VAT)
Fees and charges relating specifically to the tenant find only service
CHECKOUT FEE: £150
House of Multiple Occupancy
Fees and charges relating specifically to the House of Multiple Occupancy service
HMO SETUP FEE: £300
HMO MANAGEMENT FEE: 12% of monthly rent
HMO PROJECT MANAGE INITIAL LICENCE: £450
HMO PROJECT MANAGE RENEWAL OF CERTIFICATION: £300
All Charges above are Excluding VAT